The complex offers comfort and coziness for families with children as well as parties of friends, and conditions for company team-buildings and seminars. The guests have at their disposal a tavern and a summer garden, a sports complex that includes Jacuzzi hot tub, steambath and a fitness hall, a ping pong table, as well as two open warm pools for adults and children.
YOU WILL FIND US IN NISOVO
12 Tzar Osvoboditel St., village of Nisovo, district of Ruse, GPS: 43°39'14"N 26°04'16"E
The surrounding areas are covered with many archeological, historical and natural sights that are worth visiting.
Knights Templar’s graveyard
St. Constantine and Helen Rock Monastery
The monastery comprises a church and a number of cells. The temple preserves parts from two dug-in stone grave tubs and medieval murals.
The monastery is situated about two hours of walking distance from Nisovo, in the valley of the Mali Lom River. An impressive view to the natural park opens from it.
During archeological explorations the following findings were made in the area: a huge stone, fortress walls, underground water-supply facilities, public and administrative buildings, 13 churches, net of streets, residential buildings and workshops. A three-storied fortified tower is completely preserved.
The fortress has been announced National archeological reserve and it is quite a popular touristic site with a well built infrastructure.
Ivanovo rock churches
Orlova Chuka cave
The cave is announced natural monument in 1962.
Saint Dimitar Basarbovski rock monastery
Thanks to its remarkable architecture and artistic decoration, the Sveshtari tomb has been included in the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage since 1985.
More dug-in tombs have been found in the recent years in the mounds around the big Sveshtari mound.
The Demir Baba Teke complex can also be visited nearby.
Fauna and Flora
The flora on the park’s territory is presented by more than 1000 species and some of them are endemic to Bulgaria or the Balkans. 15 types of wild orchids are of interest and these can be seen in the Rusenski Lom Natural Park.
The fauna is rich and diverse: 10 species of amphibians, 19 species of reptiles, 22 species of fish, 70 species of mammals, 205 species of birds, out of which 124 nest in the territory of the park. Most of the species are protected.
Of special interest among the birds are the rock-nesting black stork, the Egyptian vulture, the Golden eagle, the oriole, the European roller, the European bee-eater, etc.
Prices and Rules
One guest in a double room – BGN 60.00
Two guests in a double room – BGN 84.00
Third adult on extra bed in double room – BGN 37.00
A child between 3 and 12 years-old on an additional bed – BGN 21.00
Two children between 3 and 12 years-old on an additional bed – BGN 36.00
A child between 3 and 12 years-old on a regular bed – BGN 42.00
A child younger than 3 – free accommodation
The price includes: overnight stay, breakfast, steam bath and Jacuzzi, gym, Internet access, swimming pool and lounge, iron, hair-drier, insurance, tourist fee, 9% VAT.
For tour operators and organized events, the prices are negotiable.
RULES FOR STAYING IN “The Black Stork” Hotel
- As coming settling down in the hotel you have to fill in an address card and pay for the hotel service.
- The key-card has to be taken to the receptionist by the guest, not left in the room.
- It is forbidden to take food and alcohol drinks from outside into the hotel.
- It is forbidden to consume food and alcohol from outside into the hotel.
- Smoking in the rooms and in the common rooms is forbidden.
- The hotel does not give room-service.
- Pets are forbidden.
- Leaving the rooms has to be done before 12:00, settling in the hotel – after 14:00.
- Paying for broken or missing stuff has to be done at the reception.
- Cleaning the rooms happens everyday from 10:00 to 12:00h. If you prefer not to be disturbed at this time, please use the sign “Do Not Disturb” and inform at the reception which time is comfortable for you.
- Leaving children under the age of 12 without adults is forbidden.
- The breakfast is from 8:00 to 10:00 in the restaurant.
- The restaurant works from 8:00 to 23:00 everyday.
- Changing the furniture in the rooms and in the restaurant can happen after asking at the reception.
- An advance payment (deposit) will not be refunded if the reservation is canceled.
For more information, please, ask at the reception.
RULES FOR USING THE POOL AND THE FITNESS CENTRE IN “The Black Stork” Hotel
- The pool and the fitness centre work from 8:00 to 20:00 h. everyday.
- It is forbidden to :
Use them in non-working time;
Use them after drinking alcohol;
Swim with clothes, shoes, ect. ;
Use them by children under 12 without an adult around;
Jump into the pool and jacuzzi;
Use the pool and jacuzzi with bottles, glasses, etc.
- It is forbidden to take things made of glass round near the pool and the grass area.
- It is forbidden to use the grass area for sport activities.
- It is forbidden to use the pool while it is under prevention.
Mobile phones using Telenor network are out of coverage.
For more information, please, ask at the reception.
The Black Stork Hotel
Village of Nisovo, municipality of Ivanovo, district of Rousse, 12 Tsar Osvoboditel Str.
GPS: 43°39’14″N 26°04’16″E
Tel. +359 8196 22 33, Mobile +359 888 73 11 33 and +359 888 73 11 44
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.